MyPack offers many benefits
Track the progress of your parcel with the MyPack tracking ID you receive from the sender, by using the Deliveries Tracking tool. At the same time, you can also check the location of your nearest service point from: Find pick-up point.
- We will deliver parcels quickly and reliably to a service point near you.
- You can easily track the progress of your parcel using its MyPack tracking number.
- You will receive a preliminary notification by text, email and letter.
- You can collect your parcel at a time which best suits your schedule.
- You can collect your parcel at approximately 1,100 service points in Finland: approximately 700 Suomen Lähikauppa shops (Valintatalo, Siwa and Euromarket) and approximately 400 Matkahuolto outlets.
Please also see our FAQ section. There you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the MyPack service.
Note: If you have any questions relating to the content of your MyPack parcel, order amendments or complaints, you should always contact the company that sent the goods.